New Year

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Little Ms. Soccer



So February has been pretty good to the Columbia family so far. Laura is still busy unpacking in the house and deciding how she wants things. All this while purculating baby Jacqueline. Delainey is busy playing in her new yard and getting used to her new surroundings. She loves her new pink bedroom and is very excited about starting soccer in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, I have been off to Las Vegas squandering the family fortune and being amazed by magicians after I have had a few drinks. It was all for work, I promise!

By the way, Laura and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniv! We were finally able to celebrate with a date to the movies on Sunday to see Fools Gold. Not bad, but more of a chick flick.
By the way, we are having a blood drive in memory of Dad on March 1st. Let me know if you are interested in donating!

1 comment:

Echoman said...

You guys really make me feel proud (and old). I have a Wonderful family and you are continuing to bless me each and everyday
Dad A.