New Year

Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little closer to baby time....


Laura had her weekly check-up on Friday morning and she is already dilated (2cm)! We are still 4 weeks away from her due date, but I think Jacqueline is ready to join us at any time. Laura's next appt. is on Thursday and the doctor told her if she is 4cm on Thursday, she considers that active labor and she will be admitted to the hospital.

It has been a pretty quiet week here in Columbia. Lots of rain and wind, but we have kept busy. Delainey got her haircut Thursday and Laura said it made her look like she was 5 years old.

We will keep you posted on the baby front, but right now it is time for Delainey's soccer game!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe she has started dilating already. Keep us posted...

Emily said...

Hey Laura! I created a blog too! But I really did it for school...I am thinking I might need to have my own so I can post fun things like you and Margot. Sounds like you might get to have this baby before I leave for Italy! Yay!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here