New Year

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Four Year Olds Wear Uniforms


So, Steve beat me to the punch to wish Delainey a Happy Birthday. But what a great job he did! I took Delainey uniform shopping yesterday because at her school it is optional for her grade. I told her that starting today she would have to wear her jumper because that's what 4 year olds do. I wish I had gotten a full shot of her outfit, but this is her as she was opening her one gift this morning. She has to wait until tonight for the rest. What a sweet girl! Happy Birthday baby and Steve, thank you for giving me my wonderful, beautiful dream of a family!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Man! This is quite an update! I was about to pull a Margaret and threaten to take you off my blog list! Just kidding!
I hope Delainey had a GREAT birthday! And I hope Baby J is feeling better soon! Tell her I haven't been feeling so well myself!