New Year

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heaven Help Us!

So Delainey threw on some of her mother's boots and pulled out the old school boom box and hit the power switch. Wouldn't you know it, the darn thing turns right to an R&B station and the spirit must have gotten a hold of Delainey, because she was instantly turned into a dancing queen. I hate that one day I am going to have to hurt some little hormonal boy when he tries to dance with this sweet little girl. And leave it to her mother to encourage this dancing nonsense! I think i just felt another gray hair start growing in!

6 comments:

Micah said...

That is FAB!!! and I love how in the first video she has to hold onto the wall for support!! oh love it!

Emily said...

Whoa! That girl's got MOVES!

just ask beth said...

Oh my!! Just like her Aunt Niki!!

Katie said...

you guys are going to have your hands full...

MatersandMelons said...

That is so cute! She reminds me of my girls!

Rose said...

Just become a Baptist!