New Year

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eatin' Ice Cream

Get you some!

Is this how I am supposed to do it?

All of the children enjoying a cool treat


Uh...Jac, where did your ice cream cone go sweetheart?



That's how I roll...


Liam and Jac are a couple of Ice Cream Gangstas

So Laura and the girls met The Shupings for some ice cream the other day and I believe this was Jac's first official ice cream cone. Delainey is a pro at eating ice cream. So Brusters gives the kids a free cone if they are under a certain size and thankfully all of the kids still qualify. A good time was had by all and the only mishap was Delainey falling down and scrapping her knees, but she lived.
Next up, pictures and video of Jac eating spaghetti.




1 comment:

Emily said...

Do you think I'm too big for a free cone? I really could use some ice cream right now.