New Year

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day at the New School!





So today was Delainey's first day of pre-school at her new school. She woke up this morning very excited about starting the day. She had picked out her clothes the night before and Mommy got everything else ready. When I woke her up this morning, she dressed herself and I thought she was ready for breakfast. However, she quickly informed me that she couldn't do anything yet until something was done with her hair. Well excuse me! After breakfast, we all went to school together and met her new teacher and the nerves finally hit for Delainey. She did great though and her teacher did a wonderful job of ushering her right into the group of kids already there. Before we left, she had to give baby sister one last hug.

Mommy and Daddy did very well and no tears were shed, we were just glad there was no major meltdown.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! I love Delainey's new school! And one day, she can be in my English class at RNE. If you all don't move! Or maybe you are zoned for somewhere else.....
Looking VERY forward to the weekend! I'll have my camera!