New Year

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dog and Beth

So Laura and I were invited to an adult Halloween party this year and Laura struggled with a couples costume idea. Suddenly one day at work, I got the call and the decision had been made! We are going as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. See the results below!
Beth discussing revoking a bond with the trainee

Dog and Beth

We are coming to get you brothas and sistas!

Beth and The Twister

The two Beths

What's better than the two Dogs?

Dwight, Angela, and Napoleon

All the girls!

Best costume of the night, Mr. Operation!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That Twista girl is one fine lookin' shut yo mouth!

Erica said...

Too funny!! I can't believe other people had the same costume. Y'all looked great!

MatersandMelons said...

Y'all all look great! It looks like a fun party!

Katie said...

Okay...I just fell out of my chair! I love it!