New Year

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Isn't it supposed to be to cold for snakes?!?!




So imagine my astonishment when I looked out the window Friday afternoon and saw Buddy (aka The Snake Killer) with what I thought was a piece of rope hanging out of his mouth. Then it dawned on me that this was no rope. Out the backdoor I flew and grabbed the hoe, which stays by the back door since the first snake incident, and then chased Buddy around until he gave up his bounty. After that, use your imagination of what happened from the pictures above.
If anyone knows what kind of snake it is, let me know. I hope this is the last one we find for awhile.

3 comments:

Micah said...

put your house up for sale NOW
that freaks me out because it is COLD!!! (and I hate snakes)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.