New Year

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve Tradition







Every year for as long as I can remember, my parents hosted a Christmas Eve party for close friends who were also transplants to Columbia. I know this party has been going on for at least 15 years if not longer. It has been going on for so long now the kids that first started coming to the party now are bringing their own kids to the party. Over the years families have moved on and new families have come in, but it always a good time. It just isn't the same without Poppie there, but we manage and all come together to share some good food, a lot of laughs, and to make more special memories.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hope to see my four favorite Olivers soon.....well, four of my favorites...I love Niki too!