New Year

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Visit to Beaufort and another 5k

The girls are addicted to the Wii


Almost finished!

Finish Line!

Let's bring out the chalk!

This is the most photogentic kid I know!

Playing on the pirate ship!

Trying to finish dinner so they can have ice cream and cake!

"But she needs her hair done before she goes out!"

We spent this weekend down in Beaufort visting So Happily Us. While we were there, I ran in my second 5k in two weeks. We had a great visit and all the kiddos had a lot of fun together. The two youngest were feeling under the weather most of the weekend, but they were troopers and we all had a good time. There was even some Wii playing involved. Everyone was wonderful in helping me celebrate my 30th birthday as well. It was a great weekend away!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey my favorite Columbia Fam! I left you all something on my blog!

Micah said...

we are doing the Red Nose Run 5K on Sat. Are you?

Margaret said...

we had so much fun and are happy you chose to celebrate your 30th with us! thanks for coming! :)

Katie said...

i dig the new wallpaper!